The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' (CMS') Retiree Drug Subsidy (RDS) Center has an exciting announcement for the user community: In early 2022, we are launching a brand new RDS Secure Website redesign!
CMS' RDS Center wants you to have a great user experience while you work in the Secure Website. In addition to streamlining certain processes, we also tested our early designs with the Plan Sponsor and Vendor communities to ensure we’re building an intuitive and modern site that works better for you.
Your feedback has been essential to this modernization effort. We appreciate the time and insight you’ve shared with us!
In preparation for the new Secure Website launch, CMS’ RDS Center will continue to provide users with up-to-date information. Over the coming weeks, CMS’ RDS Center will:
- Publish three short videos previewing the new SWS design
- Create a new Secure Website Modernization page
- Update the Public Website Home Page
- Host a Launch Webinar: Friday, 1/14/2022 **UPDATED** 1/6/2022
- Publish an updated User Guide: Date TBD
- Publish updated Common Questions: Date TBD
- Publish updated Resource Library materials: Date TBD
All of this is designed to ease you through the transition from the current site to the new modernized Secure Website. Mark your calendars, watch out for RDS emails, and stay tuned!
If you have any questions or feedback about the RDS SWS Modernization, use the RDS Secure Website Support Request feature or email CMS’ RDS Center at RDS@cms.hhs.gov. We look forward to hearing from you!