Join the Retiree Drug Subsidy (RDS) Community Information Group (CIG) on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern Time for a webinar focused on preparing for the Medicare Part D Open Enrollment Period (OEP).
OEP can have a significant impact on your ability to receive subsidy for a covered retiree. If you are already participating in the RDS Program or are considering submitting an RDS application for the first time, it is crucial to understand the impact of OEP. Get your team together now, and join the RDS community for this informative webinar event.
- Impact of the Medicare Part D Open Enrollment Period on Qualifying Covered Retirees
- Educating Retirees About Creditable Coverage
- Establishing Qualifying Covered Retirees Early
- Monitoring and Managing Qualifying Covered Retirees
- CMS' RDS Center Hot Topics
- Question & Answer Session
This CIG Webinar is All About You
Here's where you can personalize this training. Even though we've set a base agenda for the event, we're relying on you, our Plan Sponsor community, for more input. Email us specific topics or questions you'd like covered or offer up tips and real-life experiences to assist other Plan Sponsors in preparing for OEP.
We look forward to your participation in this informative webinar event.
If you need more information, contact CMS' RDS Center.