RDS TV is an on-demand library of training videos designed to walk users through various topics in the RDS Secure Website. This page contains a list of available videos and will be updated when new videos are released.
If you would like to suggest a video topic for inclusion in RDS TV, we would like to hear from you! Please email your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activate MFA for the RDS Secure Website: The purpose of this video is to show RDS Secure Website users how to activate multi-factor authentication after completing user account registration. This video is intended for registered users activating Multi-factor Authentication for the first time.
- Reset MFA for the RDS Secure Website: The purpose of this video is to show RDS Secure Website users how to make changes to their multi-factor authentication configuration. This video is intended for registered users who have already activated Multi-factor Authentication but need to make changes to their MFA configuration, for any reason.
- Enable Disabled Retiree Drug Subsidy (RDS) User Account: The purpose of this video is to assist RDS Secure Website users to re-enable accounts when they become disabled.
- Reassigning the Authorized Representative or Account Manager: The purpose of this video is to show Account Managers and Authorized Representatives how to reassign these required user roles in the RDS Secure Website. It is intended for current RDS Plan Sponsors.
- Payment Setup Step 4: This video is intended for Plan Sponsors looking to assign a Vendor to report costs as well as Plan Sponsors completing Payment Setup prior to the start of their Reconciliation.