CMS' RDS Center offers a number of tips for resolving errors when uploading a retiree file on the RDS Secure Website.
1) If you are receiving an error that your file name contains invalid characters, attempt to upload the file using a different Web browser. If the issue persists, send an email to RDS@cms.hhs.gov and include the following information:
- A screenshot of the error you are receiving
- The date and time you attempted to upload a file
- The name of the Web browser and version you were using
2) If you are receiving the error "Invalid number of attributes provided in record. Expected 13, Received ____" visit Common Question 7000-5 for steps to take to resolve the issue.
3) For information on resolving a number of other errors you may encounter when uploading a retiree file, refer to Retiree File Upload Errors in the RDS User Guide.