CMS' RDS Center has created an RDS Program Website Resource Library, which gathers important program materials together into one location for quick access. Plan Sponsors can find the following materials in the Resource Library:
- User Guides: Provide detailed information and step-by-step instructions to complete RDS Program tasks such as applying for the program, managing retiree files, completing Reconciliation, and using Quick Access Reports.
- How To Pages and Documents: Provide general information and step-by-step instructions for completing important RDS processes including Payment Setup and submitting interim payment requests.
- Reconciliation Toolkit: Provides best practices and suggestions to help plan and complete Reconciliation.
- Job Aids: Offer tools that can be used for quick reference while completing specific RDS Program tasks such as Application Submission and creating and uploading retiree files to the RDS Secure Website.
- Technical Articles: Provide expert insight on important program topics including coordinating final costs and changing Cost Reporter Vendors.
- Web-Based Training: Provide a self-paced, interactive way for Plan Sponsors to learn about RDS Program topics such as interim payments and Retiree Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Methods and Sources.
- Snippets: Offer scenario-based mini lessons and tip sheets to assist with situations such as communicating the Covered Retiree List and maintaining an active RDS Secure Website user account.
The Resource Library is available through the main navigation menu on this website.
Note: The "User Guides" and "How To…" options formerly available in the main navigation menu have been relocated to the Resource Library.
If you need more information, contact CMS' RDS Center.