The RDS Program Website is designed to provide quick and convenient access to RDS Program information.
The website is divided into seven sections:
- Home – Provides links to announcements and the RDS Spotlight.
- About RDS - Provides information regarding the purpose of the RDS Program and links to the Employer & Union Retiree Drug Subsidy and How to Use This Site pages.
- News and Events - Provides links to RDS Program announcements, the events calendar, event highlights, and the RDS Spotlight.
- Regulations and Guidance - Provides links to cost threshold and cost limit information, Application and Reconciliation Deadline information, laws and regulations, and a document explaining the mandatory payment reduction.
- Resource Library - Contains links to user guides, the Reconciliation Toolkit, job aids, technical articles, and web-based training to assist the Plan Sponsor community in participating in the RDS Program.
- Common Questions - Provides answers to popular questions about the RDS Program.
- Contact Us - Provides CMS' RDS Center contact information and customer service contact information, RDS Fraud Unit contact information, and a list of email addresses from which RDS correspondence may be sent.
To find your way around the major sections of this website, use the main (top) toolbar that appears horizontally, under the RDS and CMS logos, on each page. Clicking on a category within this toolbar takes you to the starting pages for each respective section, and, from there, you have more choices to further narrow your search. By default, the start page for the RDS site is the homepage: http://rds.cms.hhs.gov/.
The buttons above the search bar provide a link to the RDS Secure Website where users can log in or reset a forgotten password and a link to register for the RDS Program.
Looking for something specific? Use the Search feature. The Search feature is located at the top right-hand side of the screen.